Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
September 8, 2016
7:30 PM at the Field School
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (May 12, 2016) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Treasurer’s Report by Emery Taylor ($10 family contribution)
A Moment in Crozet History – Phil James
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) visit and update (Evening Patrol Division) As part of the Albemarle County Police department community policing.
An idea and survey for expansion of commuter bus service to UVa from Crozet: Becca White, Director of UVa Parking and Transportation; Brad Sheffield, Executive Director of JAUNT
Updates and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor.
- Re-cap of Crozet Independence Day Celebration on July 2, 2016
- Update from Downtown Crozet Initiative committee
- Visit website for details: www.downtowncrozetinitiative.com
- New Crozet survey for master plan revision. Volunteers?
Comments or Questions?
Future Agenda Items?
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, September 21 at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Library. Details and notices on our website
- 2016 Citizens Fire & Rescue Academy-starting September 22. Details: http://www.acfirerescue.org or call 296-5833 to sign up!
- Rivanna Solid Waste Authority (RWSA) Hazardous Waste Amnesty Days start Thursday, September 29 with business collection requiring pre-registration. After that it’s household hazardous waste on Friday & Saturday, 9/30-31 and then the next three Saturdays in October. Details on our website and http://www.rivanna.org/hhw/
- Crozet Trails Crew Seventh Annual 5K Trail Race, Saturday October 8, at Crozet Park. Details: http://crozettrailscrew.org/events/
The next CCA meeting is November 10, 2016 at 7:30 PM at the Field School Auditorium
CCA meetings are at 7:30 PM on the second Thursday of the odd numbered months (except July).
Join our email list, by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the top of this page.
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.