Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
May 12, 2016
7:30 PM at the Field School
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (March 10, 2016) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Treasurer’s Report by Emery Taylor ($10 family contribution)
A Moment in Crozet History – Phil James
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) visit and update (Evening Patrol Division) As part of the Albemarle County Police department community policing.
Presentation: Update from the Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) CCA sub-committee. Dave Stoner and Tim Tolson
- Milestone Partners has posted a request for proposal from land planning and landscape architect firms for design of the downtown plaza project (to pick a design architect).
- Pursuing 501(c)3 status for the CCA and grant applications.
- Visit website for details: www.downtowncrozetinitiative.com
Updates and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor.
- Getting more volunteers to help with Crozet Independence Day Celebration to be held Saturday, July 2, 2016
Comments or Questions?
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, May 18 at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Library. Details and notices on our website
- Tuesday, May 17 at 7:30 PM is the next planning for Crozet Independence Day Celebration to be held Saturday, July 2, 2016
Crozet Car Show, Saturday, May 21, 9AM to Noon in Old Trail Village, Crozet. Vehicle Registration $20; for details email: SamHarris08@yahoo.com (Rain Date: May 22) Proceeds benefit the Albemarle County Police Foundation. Cancelled due to predicted inclement weather, Old Trail business considerations, volunteer requirements on Sunday, etc. Will be re-scheduled to September.
The next CCA meeting is September 8, 2016 at 7:30 PM at the Field School Auditorium
CCA meetings are at 7:30 PM on the second Thursday of the odd numbered months (except July).
Join our email list, by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the top of this page.
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.