CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
Meadows Community Center, 5800 Meadows Drive, Crozet
Wednesday, January 20, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for December 16, 2015 meeting minutes.)
3. Project Updates/Information:
Public Meeting – ReStore’N Station Phase II (Restore’N Station representative; Bill Fritz County staff planner)
- ReStore’N Station Notice of Community Meeting
- ReStore’N Station Water Usage Analysis
- ReStore’N Station Pre-Application Follow-up Letter from Rachel
- ReStore’N Station Groundwater Study
- ReStore’N Station Concept Plan
- ReStore’N Station Applicants Amendment Request
- ReStore’N Station Applicant Response to pre-application comments
Discussion & Update – Proposed Rezoning for residential development Adelaide (Kyle Redinger). This property is located immediately to the west of Cory Farm on 250.
Update – Milestone Partners Update for Former Barnes Lumberyard Development (Frank Stoner) and DCI Update (Tim Tolson, Paul Grady) The most current information about The Former Barnes Lumber Property is available on the Downtown Crozet Initiative website
4. Items not listed on the agenda.
- CCAC open seats & officer nomination reminder
- Albemarle County is hosting a Planning Academy on Thursday, January 21st from 5:30 until 7:30 in Room 241 of COB McIntire. This session is aimed to help give CAC members knowledge on the County’s planning policies and processes, and will focus on land use policy, growth management plans, the Comprehensive Plan, and web-based tools. The agenda for this meeting is available by clicking here.
6.. Future Agenda Items.