CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL (CCAC) Meeting
Crozet Library Community Room, 2020 Library Avenue, Crozet
Wednesday, April 16, 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Jennie More – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for draft March 18, 2015 meeting minutes.)
3. Project Updates/Information:
- Update about leases for Old Train Depot and space below the library- Lee Catlin
- Initial presentation about residential development on Crozet Ave (almost across from The Meadows) – Jess Achenbach- Red Dirt Developments
- Update regarding public meetings CCA will host about former Barnes Lumber property and DCD- Tim Tolson, Frank Stoner, Dave Stoner
- Demonstration about “County View” website – Tim Tolson
- Discussion about status of various development projects in Crozet
- Review of liaison roles and discussion if needed.
- Comp Plan – Public Hearing at BOS meeting on May 13th at 6 PM
4. Items not listed on the agenda.
- Crozet Lions Fourth Annual Pancake Dinner and Raffle, April 18 from 5:00 to 7:30 PM at the FIeld School, Crozet.
- Neighborhood Leadership Summit on Wednesday, April 29, from 5:30-8:00 pm at the County Office Building
- Second Annual Pitch-In @ the Park Saturday, April 25 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Click here to sign-up to pitch-in!
- Crozet Independence parade and celebration to be held on Sunday July 5th
6.. Future Agenda Items.