CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL (CCAC) Meeting
The Crozet Library Community Room Crozet (2020 Library Avenue)
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for draft November 19, 2014 meeting minutes.) Click here for draft December 17, 2014 meeting minutes not yet provided.
3. Project Updates/Information:
- Streetscape updates/issues, safe walks to school, Harris Teeter Crossing
- Scott Collins to discuss neighborhood rezoning in Foothills Crossings.
- Update on Barnes lumber – Frank Stoner
- CLICK here for Milestone Partner's response to the CCAC's July 16 resolution concerning Barnes Lumber
- If time permits continue to brainstorm on development issues and ideas and hear more from Kim Connolly and Dave Stoner on economic development for Crozet.
4. Prepare to nominate/elect officers, discuss idea of a nominating committee. Try to elect in February.
5. Discuss new term application renewal process and how it relates to election – Emily Kilroy, Albemarle County staff.
6. Decide on ombudsman for a speciality area or begin the dialogue. Come up with a list of areas.
7. Discuss possibility of having another meeting and bringing together a larger community group to work on downtown development, perhaps "charette style".
8. If time permits continue to brainstorm on development issues and
ideas and hear more from Kim Connolly and Dave Stoner on economic development for Crozet.
9. Other items not on the agenda.
11.. Future Agenda Items.