CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL (CCAC) Meeting
The Meadows Community Center, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, April 17, 2014 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Agenda Click here for PDF Version
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from March 20, 2014 meeting.
3. Project Updates/Information:
* Library updates, fundraising, operation hours, and moving our meeting to that location–– Bill Schrader.
* Streetscape issues – if there are any.
* Update on the Rutherford Hotel in Old Trail
* AHIP Presentation (Joyce Dudek)
* Barnes Lumber Property project as it relates to Frank Stoner's responses – Claudette Grant
– Click here for email with county comments
– Click here for information summary on CCA website
– See below for instructions on viewing proposal and county staff responses in CountyView
* Discuss having our next meeting be an open discussion of the types of businesses we want to see in Crozet and where to find them – engaging the community – maybe even meet at Old Trail.
4. News concerning area schools which affects development area, budget impacts, make-up snow days, etc.
5. Items not listed on the agenda
7. Future Agenda Items.
To find out about any project or proposal submitted to Albemarle County for review and approval, you can visit Albemarle County's "CountyView" website. For example, for the Barnes Lumber property proposal by Frank Stoner, to access the proposal and county staff's review and recommendations to date you would do the following
- Go to: http://countyviewweb.albemarle.org/
- Click on the box that says: “View Selected Planning Application”
- Make sure the “Search By:” box says: “Web Planning Application Number”.
- In the PL Application Application Number Is exactly: box type: SP201400001
- And click on the green “Go” button.
- Use the “Navigation” bar on right of the resulting screens to look at the documents submitted, reviewers comments and approvals, etc. For example, if you click on the “Reviews” box. and scroll down, you can click on each reviewer name, and scroll the webpage down to see what they wrote and download any document they included.
- The PDF the CCAC got from Ms. Claudette Grant two months ago is under her name as a document download.