CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting at the Crozet Library
Wednesday, February 13 from 7:00 to 8:45 PM
1. Introductions and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair)
Recycling in Western Albemarle (Trudy Brement, Emma-Caroline Avery, and Maren Eanes, Henley Middle School – 20 min) —> Delayed until next month due to illness.
3. Albemarle County Development Pipeline Dashboards (Andrew Knuppel – 20min)
4. Western Albemarle Feeder Pattern School Capacity and Enrollment (Rosalyn Schmitt, ACPS Chief Operating Officer – 60 min) . Click here to get a PDF file of her presentation
5. Items Not Listed on the Agenda
7. Future Agenda Items:
- Joel DeNunzio, VDOT (March)
- Chesterfield Landing Phase III Review
- Albemarle County Development Pipeline Dashboards (Andrew Knuppel)
- The Square and Barnes Lumber Updates?
Note: CCAC now meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=12