Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
March 8, 2018
7:30 PM at the Field School
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (January 11, 2018) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) may visit and give an update. (Evening Patrol Division)
A Moment in Crozet History (Phil James)
Presentation: Crozet area ongoing and future transportation projects and priorities. (Kevin McDermott, Albemarle County Principal Planner – Transportation)
- Second vote on adopting the following vision statement for the CCA:
Vision: The Crozet Community Association welcomes, accepts, and celebrates all people, believing that equality and diversity exemplify the long-held ideals and values of Crozet.
It is committed to
– championing equality of worth among people;
– learning, acknowledging, and honoring the unique histories and lived experiences of all people; and
– standing united against any ideology of racial exclusion, superiority, segregation, or domination that perpetuates discrimination.
- Updates from Claudius Crozet Park.
- Planning for Crozet Independence Day Celebration, Saturday, June 30, 2018
Comments or Questions?
Future Agenda Items?
Adjourn to Ann Mallek’s Town Hall meeting.
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, March 21 at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Field School (note venue change)
- Member openings on the CCAC. Apply online at: http://www.albemarle.org/boards
If you would like to speak to someone for further information about possibly serving on the CCAC feel free to contact Dave Stoner, Acting CCAC Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org Emily Kilroy, Community Engagement Specialist, at email@example.com
The next CCA meeting is May 10, 2018 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.