Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
January 12, 2017
7:30 PM at the Field School
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (November 10, 2016) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
A Moment in Crozet History – (Phil James)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) visit and update. (Evening Patrol Division)
Presentation: Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) committee report. (Tim Tolson, Dave Stoner)
- Update on Crozet downtown plaza plans (Click here for PDF)
- Update on grant application possibilities for the Crozet downtown plaza
- Visit website for details: www.downtowncrozetinitiative.com
Updates and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor.
- Update from the Crozet Master Plan (CMP) survey committee (Tom Loach)
- Election of CCA officers: Nominations are open for President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Current officers are: President: Tim Tolson, Vice-President: Lisa Goehler, Secretary: Jo Ann Perkins, and Treasurer: Emery Taylor. Candidates must be present at this meeting or have spoken with a current officer about their willingness to serve if elected.
- Additional CCA member on the Albemarle County Police Department Blue Ridge District Citizens Advisory Team.
Comments or Questions?
Future Agenda Items?
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, January 18 at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Library. Details and notices on our website.
- Crozet Volunteer Fire Department Open House,
Saturday, January 14.
The next CCA meeting is March 9, 2017 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.