CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
The Crozet Library, 2020 Library Avenue, Crozet
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Draft minutes of December 14, 2016 meeting )
3. Ideas for Community-Driven Implementation Projects (All – 45 min)
4. Discuss Focus Areas Priorities (All – 45 min)
- Overview and definition of Regions
- What does it mean to be at “Regional Liaison”?
- Specific Considerations for each Region:
- Downtown (Dave, Lisa, Leslie, Kostas)
- North (Beth)
- East (John)
- South (Jon)
- West (Mary)
5. Member Appointments and Officer Elections – March 2017 (John Savage – 10 min)
6. Items not listed on the agenda
9. Future Agenda Items
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=12
Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
January 12, 2017
7:30 PM at the Field School
(Click here for PDF version of the agenda)
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (November 10, 2016) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
A Moment in Crozet History – (Phil James)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) visit and update. (Evening Patrol Division)
Presentation: Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) committee report. (Tim Tolson, Dave Stoner)
- Update on Crozet downtown plaza plans (Click here for PDF)
- Update on grant application possibilities for the Crozet downtown plaza
- Visit website for details: www.downtowncrozetinitiative.com
Updates and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor.
- Update from the Crozet Master Plan (CMP) survey committee (Tom Loach)
- Election of CCA officers: Nominations are open for President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Current officers are: President: Tim Tolson, Vice-President: Lisa Goehler, Secretary: Jo Ann Perkins, and Treasurer: Emery Taylor. Candidates must be present at this meeting or have spoken with a current officer about their willingness to serve if elected.
- Additional CCA member on the Albemarle County Police Department Blue Ridge District Citizens Advisory Team.
Comments or Questions?
Future Agenda Items?
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, January 18 at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Library. Details and notices on our website.
- Crozet Volunteer Fire Department Open House,
Saturday, January 14.
The next CCA meeting is March 9, 2017 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.