CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
Crozet Library (2020 Library Avenue) Crozet
Wednesday, February 17, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for January 20, 2016 meeting minutes.)
3. Blue Ridge Heritage Project (Bill Henry, BRHP)
4. Project DIscussions (CCAC Members)
ReStore’N Station Phase II (Below are documents related to this Special Use Permit (SUP))
- ReStore’N Station Notice of Community Meeting
- ReStore’N Station Water Usage Analysis
- ReStore’N Station Pre-Application Follow-up Letter from Rachel
- ReStore’N Station Groundwater Study
- ReStore’N Station Concept Plan
- ReStore’N Station Applicants Amendment Request
- ReStore’N Station Applicant Response to pre-application comments
Proposed Rezoning for residential development Adelaide. (Below are documents related to this re-zoning.)
5. Transportation Planning Presentation and Discussion (Phil Best and Gerald Gatobu, Principal Planner, Transportation, Albemarle County)
6. CCAC open seats reminder & officer nominations (John Savage)
7. Items not listed on the agenda.
9. Future Agenda Items.
- March 16 – Public Meeting – Foothills Crossing/Daily Property Rezoning Proposal
- March 16 – Update: West Glenn Project – Powells Creek Stream Crossing