CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
Crozet Library Community Room, 2020 Library Avenue, Crozet
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Jennie More – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for September 16, 2015 meeting minutes.)
3. Project Updates/Information:
- Reminder about change in location for the November Meeting- It will be at The Meadows.
- Introduction of Adam Mulchay – Environmental Studies Academy (15minutes)
- Update on Former Barnes Lumber Property- Frank Stoner- (45minutes)
- Discussion about parking and DCD zoning. (20 minutes)
- Discussion about infrastructure specific to roads and connectivity. (20 minutes)
4. Items not listed on the agenda.
6.. Future Agenda Items.
Candidates Forum, Tuesday, October 13
from 7:30 to 9:30 PM at the Field School (1408 Crozet Avenue).
Thirteen candidates for election in November, including all the at-large and White Hall district school board candidates, as well as those for countywide offices and the state House of Delegates for this area have accepted the invitation to come to the CCA-sponsored candidates forum. (see list below).
There will be a moderator to ensure fairness and time efficiency. We will start with each candidate having three minutes for opening remarks and then proceed to questions. We will start with submitted questions and then take questions from the audience. We reserve the right to moderate questions. We expect that everyone will demonstrate appropriate civility and decorum.
Submit your questions here: http://goo.gl/forms/tLVvoOcI2s
House of Delegate candidates
School Board at-large candidates
School Board White Hall district candidates
White Hall district supervisor candidate
Ann Mallek (unopposed)
Clerk of the Court candidates
George W. Foresman
Debra M. Shipp
Commonwealth Attorney candidates
(Denise Lunsford cannot attend tonight, but will be at EARL forum 10/15.)