CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
Crozet Library Community Room, 2020 Library Avenue, Crozet
Wednesday, July 15, 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Jennie More – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for June 17, 2015 meeting minutes.)
3. Project Updates/Information:
- Preview of graphic presentation that is available to give a better view of development in Crozet – Bob Pineo (20 minutes)
- Information about new signage for the Crozet Volunteer Fire Department – Tom Loach (15 minutes)
- Information about developers holding public meetings at CCAC – Jennie More and Emily Kilroy (10 minutes)
- Discussion about possible expansion of the growth area at the 29/64 interchange and what process is involved.
- Are there any implications for Crozet and exit 107 interchange – Tom Loach and Ann Mallek (15 minutes)
- Information and discussion regarding CDBG Planning Grant – Dave Stoner and Ann Mallek (20 minutes)
- (Community Development Block Grant – from the Va. Dept. of Housing and Community Development.
- Click here to get a copy of the CDBG application submittd by Albemarle County
- Review/discussion about Community Meetings (30 minutes)
4. Items not listed on the agenda.
- Crozet Dog Park
6.. Future Agenda Items.