OVERNIGHT LANE CLOSURES JANUARY 12-16 ON INTERSTATE 64 OVER AFTON MOUNTAIN
STAUNTON – A series of mobile single-lane closures are scheduled for the week of January 12-16, 2015 on Interstate 64 eastbound and westbound. These overnight closures are for fog-light replacement between mile marker 98 in Augusta County and mile marker 104 in Albemarle County.
The mobile closures are scheduled for 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. each night in the following locations:
- Monday, January 12: Westbound left lane from mile marker 104 to 98.
- Tuesday, January 13: Eastbound left lane from mile marker 98 to 104.
- Wednesday, January 14: Westbound right lane from mile marker 104 to 98.
- Thursday, January 15: Eastbound right lane from mile marker 98 to 104.
- Friday, January 16: Remaining locations if needed.
All work is weather permitting.
Traffic alerts and traveler information can be obtained by dialing 511. Traffic alerts and traveler information also are available at 511Virginia.org. For other assistance call the VDOT Customer Service Center, available 24 hours-a-day, seven days a week. Citizens can dial 1-800-FOR- ROAD (1-800-367-7623) from anywhere in the state to report road hazards, ask transportation questions, or get information related to Virginia’s roads.
VDOT can be followed on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter and YouTube. RSS feeds are also available for statewide information. The VDOT Web page is located at www.VirginiaDOT.org.