The next Crozet Community Advisory Council (CCAC) meeting is at its usual date, time and place.
The third Thursday of the month, August 16, at 7:00 PM at the Meadows.
This is a public meeting and anyone is welcome and everyone is encourage to attend.
Their tentative agenda for this Thursday's meeting is:
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, August 16, 2012 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from June 21, 2012 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Project Updates/Information:
* Alan Taylor (CEO of Riverside Mgmt) to talk about development in Westlake Hills (See Note below)
* Update on Downtown Streetscape Projects
* Any news on development of Barnes Lumber Company property?
* Update on Crozet Library fundraising (Bill Schrader)
* Developments at the I 64 Interchange
* CCAC September 20 meeting date conflicts with Crozet Library Fundraising event at The Lodge, can we change the date of our meeting?
5. Old Business
* What is the word from VDOT on road ways in downtown Crozet
* Brief discussion of plans for reconnecting with school PTOs.
6. Items not listed on the Agenda
8. Future Agenda Items.
* Meet with New Old Trail Management
* Start dialogue with schools again
Note: Alan Taylor has been called out of town unexpectedly and can’t make Thursday’s meeting, so that agenda item is postponed to a later date.